EXPERIENCE WHAT EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS IS ALL ABOUT!
Community Bank of the Chesapeake is made of up passionate people who work hard to exceed expectations. We seek career-minded people who can contribute to our culture of excellence. If you’re interested in an opening listed below, we invite you to apply.
Click here to learn more about our benefits package. >
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, friendly customer service including, but not limited to, cash handling, daily balancing, account opening, account maintenance, processing negotiable items, scanning and batching documents. Follows established bank policies and procedures. Recognizes and identifies referral and cross selling opportunities with customers and non-customers and meets or exceeds established sales and referral goals.
- Banking experience preferred
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services duties
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience
- Candidates must possess very strong customer service, time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice
Apply for the Customer Service Specialist Position >
Providing prompt, efficient and courteous service to internal and external customers in all operational areas. Assists all Operational employees with daily functions and ongoing projects and clerical tasks. Follows established Bank policies and procedures and identifies situations requiring referral to appropriate personnel. Is responsible for completing daily duties as assigned and acts as backup for other Bank Operations Department employees.
- At least two years extensive knowledge of banking and have a strong knowledge of Fiserv system in all functions, including teller and CSR aspects
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgement, courtesy, tact and patience
- Ability to exhibit strong customer service skills
- Adherence to a professional dress code
- Be detail oriented and possess proven time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Apply for the Operations Assistant Position >
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERANS/DISABLED Apply online for the positions above by clicking the link provided or submit your resume by mail. If you have questions, contact our Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-745-2265. Please do not submit your resume by email.