EXPERIENCE WHAT EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS IS ALL ABOUT!
Community Bank of the Chesapeake is made of up passionate people who work hard to exceed expectations. We seek career-minded people who can contribute to our culture of excellence. If you’re interested in an opening listed below, we invite you to apply.
Click here to learn more about our benefits package. >
Assists Commercial Underwriters in evaluating the financial condition of individuals and businesses applying for credit with the Bank by ensuring that all information is available to adequately underwrite the credit, spreading financials, ordering appraisals and performing appraisal reviews.
- Performs all duties assigned by a supervisor relating to the department and its functions
- Pulls various information to populate the Loan Request Summary (LRS), including but not limited to deposits, credit report, total exposure, etc.
- Spreads multiple years of company financial statements using Sageworks Analyst
- Ensure all information is available to adequately underwrite the credit
- Determine Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) eligibility
- Order appraisals
- Perform appraisal reviews (residential and commercial)
- Completes required regulatory training assigned on or before the deadlines
- Completes and submits a performance self-evaluation form 30 days prior to service anniversary date each year
- Performs other duties as assigned to support department needs
- Degree in business, finance or accounting field or a comparable level of banking/finance related experience
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly outlook, Word and Excel
- An understanding of general accounting/finance concepts and be familiar with financial statements and tax returns
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality and good judgement
Apply for the Credit Analyst Position >
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, friendly customer service including, but not limited to, cash handling, daily balancing, account opening, account maintenance, processing negotiable items, scanning and batching documents. Follows established bank policies and procedures. Recognizes and identifies referral and cross selling opportunities with customers and non-customers and meets or exceeds established sales and referral goals.
- Banking experience preferred
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services duties
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience
- Candidates must possess very strong customer service, time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice
Apply for the Customer Service Specialist Position >
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERANS/DISABLED Apply online for the positions above by clicking the link provided or submit your resume by mail. If you have questions, contact our Human Resources Manager at email@example.com or 888-745-2265. Please do not submit your resume by email.