Branch Market Manager
Oversees retail branch sales growth, and business development efforts for the Fredericksburg, Virginia market. Supervises and partners with their team to assist with achieving their branch goals. Acts as a liaison between Branch Management and the Director of Retail Sales concerning all sales and growth related issues. Assists in driving sales efforts and growth to achieve high levels of performance from every branch in their market. Consistently communicates with the Director of Retail Sales regarding procedural and product improvement recommendations, escalating customer concerns and business development issues. Responsible for seeking, bidding and securing large relationships. Strives to increase the Bank's visibility in their designated markets. Leads by example to enhance customer relationships and increase business development activities. responsible for collecting and reporting market activity to the Director of Retail Sales. Conducts quarterly reviews and annual evaluations for the Branch Sales Managers in their assigned market.
Qualified candidate must possess the following:
- Strong background in financial sales and business development in a management capacity with an extensive level of experience in outbound business development.
- Bachelor's degree or a comparable level of experience and education is required.
- Ability to attract and acquire new business relationships with an emphasis on large commercial customers.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to communicate and provide meaningful reports to all levels.
- Ability to develop and execute presentations for large relationship acquisitions.
- Possess a high level of professionalism and well developed analytical skills.
Location available: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Apply for the Branch Market Manager Position >
Evaluates and underwrites all commercial loans to ensure that the loan meets credit, debt service/ratios and collateral guidelines of the Bank.
Qualified candidate must possess the following:
- Strong time management, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to review, analyze and spread complex commercial credits including builders and developers
- Ability to multi-task
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field and at least 3 years experience as a commercial underwriter, or a comparable level of experience and education.
- Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Outlook, Word and Excel are required. Excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and approach at all times when dealing with customers, both internal and external.
- Professionalism, confidentiality and good judgement.
Candidates must be a self-starer and detail oriented.
Apply for the Commercial Underwriter Position >
Consumer & Residential Underwriter/Closer
Performs closing functions and prepares documents for consumer loans. Performs funding function and set-up of residential mortgage purchase files. Interacts with residential loan officers or branch representatives to coordinate closing documentation. Evaluates and underwrites all residential and consumer loans to ensure that the loan meets credit, debit service ratios and collateral guidelines of the Bank. Performs all tasks in accordance with Bank policies and guidelines as well as state and federal laws and regulations. Follows up with loan officers or branch representatives to gather missing information or documents when necessary.
Candidate must be a self-starter with strong time management, analytical and organizational skills. Requires good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Outlook, Word and Excel. Qualified candidates must also possess the following
- A degree in finance, accounting or a related field or a comparable level of experience and education
- Knowledge of residential and consumer lending processes, regulations and documentation
- Ability to review and analyze residential and consumer credits, including personal and business tax returns and financials, to make sound loan decision recommendations
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and approach at all times when dealing with customers, both internal and external
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment
- Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
Candidates with a proficiency in Precision and Easy Lender IDM Software are preferred.
Apply for the Consumer & Residential Underwriter/Closer Position >
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, friendly customer service including, but not limited to, cash handling, daily balancing, account opening, account maintenance, processing negotiable items, scanning and batching documents. Follows established bank policies and procedures. Recognizes and identifies referral and cross selling opportunities with customers and non-customers and meets or exceeds established sales and referral goals.
- Banking experience preferred
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services duties
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience
- Candidates must possess very strong customer service, time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice
Apply for the Customer Service Specialist Position >